You'd think after reading my wife's post yesterday that this stay at home parent thing was going to be tough. It wasn't...now if I could just convince KC to go finish her MD/PhD so she could make more money than me and i could be the stay at home dad...no, it's not likely but i can dream.
There are some lessons to be learned though.
1. My life is very circus-like. Anyone who saw me dragging the dog into the vets office yesterday while trying to control the stroller won't get as good a show at the Ringling Bros. show at the Spectrum right now.
2. Lily doesn't like bottles. period. There's no replacement for the real thing.
3. Our dog is nuts. More of a confirmation than a revelation.
4. El Vez has good food. Someone who regularly reads this blog probably doesn't remember, but we started their post nuptuals party there with several margaritas. The food is as good as the drinks.
5. I hate driving in Philly. Actually i hate driving in general, but it dislike it more when I'm driving in Philly with a screaming baby and a dog trying to leap through the windshield...
Seriously though it was a good time yesterday.